Need some information? Just scroll. You will know about all new gadget and tech news. Tech blog.

Sponsor

Recent Comments

Sunday, September 8, 2019

How to fix lag in pubg mobile, 100% working trick

Hello friends, few days ago I downloaded the PUBG game in my Android phone and thought that I would become a Pro Player in this game. But when I try to play the game, I see that PUBG is lagging. After much research, I am writing this post. You guys must share this post with your friends.

PUBG Mobile is a heavy game due to which it does not run properly in low end mobiles. Let me tell you with sadness that whoever shares tips and tricks is for 2GB Android phones. If you have a 2GB Android phone, I sincerely hope that your PUBG Mobile lag fix will be 100%. Your Android phone should also have a better processor to run PUBG Mobile smoothly. But like I said, you can run PUBG smooth in 2GB Android phones.

No.1 Close background app

The apps running in the background use your Ram as well as the processor due to which your Android phone is not able to run a heavy game properly and that is why the PUBG game hangs or stops. It is very important that you close the app running in the background. I am not going to tell you any poor settings, you just have to download this app from Play Store and this app will close all the apps running in the background in one click.

No.2 Clean storage of mobile 

If you want to keep your phone fast then do not complete the internal and external memory of your phone. This thing also affects the performance of the game. So keep the storage always empty. I would recommend that you use the Clean Master Lite app, it also clears your Cache and Cookies.

No.3 Uninstall useless app

Friends, once you look at the apps list of your Android phone carefully, in it you will get many such apps which you will not use, so uninstall those apps right now. This will give great relief to your Android phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment